
Okay so the week of finals is normally called Hell Week. But this semester finals so far have been really really easy. I have gotten four out of my seven finals done. Those finals were my Kinesiology, Math 125, Swimming, and English. All I have left are History 150, LGT, and Computer science.
The Only finals that I really have to study for is History 150 and Computer Science. Other then that everything has be flying colors. My easiest final was Swimming. Here was my test.
1. Name?
2. What would you like to see more of in this class?
3. Have a Great Summer!
Yep the third question was not even a question!
During finals week at work I have to work two different shifts. I worked Monday 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and I work the same time today. Working on campus has it's advantages and its disadvantages. But it is work so I really can not complain.
No comments:
Post a Comment