Friday, January 22, 2010

The begining of Stress


So I am now in the second week of school now and the stress is starting to creep up more and more. The homework is starting to pack on more as the weeks go on. Then on top of the homework I have to get some study time in and I also have to work so I can pay for school.

Being in a new English class is very hard. the expectations are quite different and assignments are more different then i am use to. It is going to take a while to get into the swing of things. This first paper that I am working on I have know clue if I am even doing it right but I guess that I will find out next Friday when we have the peer review.


History is a class that will kick my butt! I have never really been good at history so I am going to have to get some extra help and read a lot. So far so good! Then there is Math. I normally do pretty well in math, with some help of friends. The math class that I am in now is very easy but I get a lot of homework for over the weekends.

Then there is work. There is nothing good about work at all, except that I have to do it so I can pay for my schooling. There are some day where I have fun at work but that is very rare.
I just have to get use to these things even though it is a pain in my butt. I love my busy life even though it is full of unwanted stress.

1 comment:

  1. Love the image. Feel free to come see me about your project.

    ReplyDelete