Thursday, January 14, 2010

Martin Luther King Jr. Concert


I had a really great experience at the 3rd annual Martin Luther King Jr. concert at Ball State University. After his assassination on April 4, 1968 there were still many controversies. There even controversies here in Muncie. At the concert they had showed some clips of professors being interviewed about some of the controversies that had been going on at Ball State. So all in all got to learn some Ball State history while celebrating Martin Luther King Jr.
At the concert there were many different cultural performances. Everything was very well put together. All of the singers and performers looked and sounded great! They were absolutely amazing. The people that sat around kept saying that, "That was just beautiful". It made me smile that everyone there was in such aw. Well over half of the people that attended this concert was so into the performances that they would stand up and sing along to some of the songs.
To recapitulate everything was just simply perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sorry I couldn't make it. I hope some clips are posted on the Web.

    ReplyDelete