
I did some observing on Wednesday the 17th at 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Atrium. It was around breakfast and lunch and is was very busy. The Atrium is one of the biggest hangout spots here along with Bracken Library and the Irving Gym. The Atrium is beautiful inside and out.
Many people like to meet up here to talk and have fun with friends, family and teachers. Students like to do there homework in this environment because it is somewhat peaceful with all of the plants and music around you. Teacher come to the Atrium to enjoy lunch with other teachers and sometimes they meet up with student to help them with class stuff.
While I was eating my breakfast and observing my surroundings a girl came over and sat next to me and she interduced herself. We sat there and talked for a while about classes and stuff that has been going around on campus. She was a very pleasant person. But I think that she thought that I was all lonely sitting by myself eating. If so it was very nice of her. This just tells me that some of the people that come here are not afraid to meet new people. When I looked around I saw some people that were kind of to themselves too. This inspired me. I went up to the first person that I saw and I asked them what did they like about the Atrium. This person told me that they like the people and some of the activities that they have here like the post-sales and the bake-sales.
This was an over all good observation for me. It was interesting to here what people thought about the Atrium and to see what all can go down there. I will do some more observing this week to see if anything new happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment