
This week in English class has so far been another really relaxing week. This week and last week, I would have to say have been my favorite times in and out of class. To bad class is not going to stay like this for long. It is back to work next week.:(
Monday in class all but one team presented their Facebook fan pages. Everyone did a very good job on their fan pages. Almost everyone had pictures of their place. Some groups had some videos, like ours did. Everyone that presented had a good amount of fans but our Atrium page had the most of 345 fans. The pages had some good and bad comments on them too. Over all so far this group project has been a good experience.
Wednesday all I can really say is that we did not have class do to the fact that our teacher Karen had to grade our timed writing with a bunch of other teachers. Not having class is awesome! I got so much done with in the time that I would of had class. I really did not have too much to do though. :)
In class on Friday the last group will present their fan page. Our two page paper over what we thought about this project and the people in the groups, is due today via email. Then we will start talking about our portfolios. I have not yet picked the three papers that I want to revise and put into my portfolio. Decisions, decisions. I think that doing our portfolios will not be too terribly bad. They will be annoying as hell but somewhat easy.
So this week has totally been a relaxation week. I LOVE IT! It was just what I needed. I think that is what most of the people in the class needed. To bad that we will most likely never have this again before the end of this semester. What a bummer.
No comments:
Post a Comment