
So class this week has been a real battle for me. When you do the same thing over and over again it starts to get really boring. What am I to do in this situation?
I walk into class every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with an Ice Moca coffee in my hand so get some energy for the rest of my day. Normally this does not kick in till after my English class.
In class this week we are doing the same thing that we did last week, Workshopping. This is boring when you are not the one reading or being the discussion leader. All I have to do is sit there listen and follow along with the person who gets to read their paper that day. Then I give them my feedback on what I thought of the paper and what they could do to improve that paper. when I do this my other class mates look at me as if I don't really know what I am talking about. This just makes me not want to help them out.
On Wednesday we talked about how to write sentences and the different kinds of sentences. This made me feel like I was in middle school again. I mean yeah it is helpful to be reminded of what we are doing wrong with them. I don;t know anymore. I think that my brain is just ready for a nice long break, aka SUMMER!!!
Over all this week I have just been really really bored out of my mind. My brain needs something fun to do. Lets play a game or something to get out brains having fun and not so bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment