Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 1 (Multiculturism)

Being a new student in this class is hard because I do not know what to expect and I do not know how I am suppose to do things. Everything is so different, from my precious class, that it is extremely difficult to try to change how I write to the new criteria.

The past two weeks we had to work on "Project One". This project was over multiculturalism. Can you say boring! This project was very difficult to do. It took me a while to figure out how to write this paper from start to finish. Then when it came to the revision part of the paper I wanted to scream! I was so confused on what to do and how to change things without having to do drastic changes. But I finally sat down read it over and over till I figured it out.

I really hope that my paper turns out satisfactory enough to get at least a "B". I have never really done well in English. I always try my hardest to do the best that I can in the class but it is stressfuly hard. Well Project One is over with now and on to the next stressful one. WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment