On Monday February 15, in English we all had to do a peer review on our papers. The way that we did peer review was way out of my comfort zone. All I could think was OH...MY...GOODNESS!We had to read our papers out loud to our partner and they had to tell us what they thought of it. I also was able to ask question about my own paper to get some more feed back. But that didn't go as well that I hoped that it would. But to get back on track with what I as trying to say... I felt like I was going to cry when reading my paper out loud. I stutter really bad when I read aloud to other people that is not my mom. I can talk out loud about things like a speech but when it comes to me having to read something weather it is a book or a paper that I wrote, I would rather die! Metaphorically speaking.
The only good thing that happened in that class was, while I was reading out loud to my partner our teacher played some really good music. That helped drown out from hearing other. I was really happy that no one else could hear me but the one person that I HAD to read it to.
I really hope that we never have to do that again. I am one of those people that like to doing thing on their own. I love to read on my own but I just simply have a problem when it comes to reading out loud to others. AHHHH!!!!
I hate reading out loud, when I do it, like in front of a class I almost pass out. And Like when I read out loud I forget what words are, so I stutter and cant read much of anything.
ReplyDelete