
Today my teacher asked out class if we thought that we were ready to move on to English 104. after she asked this question I really got to thinking if I really was or not. This started to scare me a little bit. I automatically started to think about the writing competency exam next year. Now I am nervous.
After class I had a meeting with my teacher to see where I am at in my writing and how I am feeling about my writing. throughout the meeting see told me that I was a pretty good writer. The fact that I am not stuck on my words meaning that I am open for change make me somewhat unique. She says thins but in my head, I am thinking that I am more narrow mind when it comes to writing. But her tell me these, make me feel a little more self confident. Towards the end of the meeting I had to ask my teacher if she thought that if I were to take the writing competency now if I would pass. she told me that I would do pass. Then she gave me some advise on what to do to ready myself for the test next year.

After the meeting with my teacher I was ready to answer the question on if I am ready to move on to English 104. My answer is YES, I am ready to move on up to 104. I feel that I am confident enough to do well in that class. I now cannot wait for next year to come around and start a new adventure in English.
I'm so glad our talk helped. You are a hard worker and an inquisitive student; those characteristics go a long way toward success. I really like how you incorporate visuals into your blog. It makes it very entertaining.
ReplyDelete